Final Report Meeting
University of Vienna,
Vienna 03.02. – 07.02. 2018
The Final Report Meeting was the second to last project meeting of the MEDLT Project. At the meeting three participants per Project Partner discussed the template of the Erasmus+ KA2 Capacity Building in Higher Education “Annex V – Final Report” and “Annex VI – Financial Statements”, as well as all still remaining documentation requirements and open questions about the accounting process.
The workshop was organized in work groups for every day, developing answers to certain sections and / or groups of questions of the report.
|UniVie (Host Institution)||6 Participants||Fritz Hausjell, Thomas A. Bauer, Michael-Bernhard Zita, Kim Karen Gößling, Fiona Slapota, Regina Außerwöger|
|OUNL||1 Participant||Christian M. Stracke|
|ZU||1 Participant||Marian T. Adolf|
|CU||3 Participants||Salaithip Charuphume, Wilairuck Suntikul, Metha Sereethanawong|
|SWU||3 Participants||Thanakorn Thongprayoon, Krich Rajprasit, Wachirapong Yaemtui|
|UMK||3 Participants||Ibrahim Che Omar, Nik Maheran Nik Muhammad, Teo Pao Ter|
|UPM||3 Participants||Ezhar Tamam, Sabariah Mohamed Salleh, Rosa Izyanie Shamshudeen|
|AJC||3 Participants||Vu Thanh Van, Nguyen Thi Van Trang, Bui Thu Huong|
|USSH||3 Participants||Trieu Thanh Le, Nguyen Van Ha, Pham Duy Phuc|
According to the Work Package Lead’s and the project’s overall plan, the goals of the meeting were:
- Discussion of the whole Final Report,
- Face-to-Face explanation of remaining documentation needs,
- Setting deadlines for submission of missing documents,
- Answer to open questions regarding the Accounting Process,
- Overview of the OUNL MOOC Evaluation Survey,
- Discussion of Feedback on MEDLIT Network Business Plan by Rainer Svacinka,
- Decision on Budget Shifts.
During and after the workshop the following general outcomes could be secured:
- General understanding of Documentation Needs per Work Package,
- Shared basis of possibilities for future activities of the MEDLIT Network through guest speakers,
- Personal Reflection on the project impact on an individual level.
The Final Conference led to the following results:
- List of Documentation Requirements per Work Package,
- List of Deadlines per Partner Institution,
- First Draft of Final Report,
- First Draft of Table of achieved / planned results,
- Agreement on location for First MEDLIT Network Conference
- Agreement on Budget Shifts,
- Individual blog posts regarding a self-reflection about the project by each participant,
- First Teaching by one representative of each partner institution regarding Media Literacy at a course of the Erasmus+ project OLIve, as a preparation for future workshops of the MEDLIT Network.
For detailed documentation of the Final Report Meeting please go to:
DHUB (as this section is for MEDLIT members only, please login with your access data) > Downloads > 07_Documents according to Work Package Structure > 2 MANAGEMENT – Project Management > 2.3 Final Report Meeting